Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Week #7 - Linstead

Hey fam, 
Sounds like every one is going on crazy adventures without me. That is ok though. I have my own crazy adventures here. No need to worry for me.  
This week was good. Elder Koegler and I got to see the prime minister at the community center grand opening. The ceremony was very... Jamaican, but it all went well. We are excited that it is done so that we can start seeing paul a little more frequently.  
I went into Spanish Town on Wednesday for Zone Meeting. Zone Meeting was really good. It focused a lot on meeting with the Ward Mission Leader. We just got a new ward mission leader, so I am going to have to do a lot of coordinating and training. I am still trying to figure it out myself. 
We went for a bike ride out toward Mexico (a small town somewhere in the bush) on Sunday when everything else fell through. As far as exploring the area goes, we did not find much.  The valley we rode into was, however, full of orange orchards. The tru-juice orchards spread out across the whole valley. It was green and absolutely beautiful.  
There was one night this week where we got home and there was no power. We had to plan with flashlights. It came back on before bed time though. 
My district has been doing great. We are all working hard here. There is much to be done. I will be going on trade off in Spanish Town tonight. It should be fun. I have not yet taught in Spanish Town. I will be with Elder Ambrose, so I am looking forward to it. Elder Ambrose is great.
Enjoy the vacation everyone. Good luck with Philmont dad. Seriously, good luck. 
I am glad to hear that Mariel is getting married. I also found out today that Gretchen Graham is getting married soon too. 
I am glad that I don't have to worry about anything for another year. Just hot sun, and ghetto gospel. Haha.
I love you all!
Elder Pullan


suit models for the ceremony Saturday

My art for the week.  On my desk.

The Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment