Tuesday, March 17, 2015

week #14 - Kingston

Hello Fam! 
This week has been an intersting one. The landfill over near Seaview Gardens in South Kingston caught fire this week. Apparently this happens every year. People will light the dump on fire so that they can make jobs for themselves. The company that owns the dump has to pay a lot of people to help them put it out. Kingston has been smokey all week. Everything smells like burning plastic. The smoke usually cleared up by the mid afternoon, but it would settle in the mornings. We had to close all of our windows, and even stay in for an extra hour one morning because of it. Like I said, it has been an interesting week.  
The fire is out, and all the smoke seems to be clearing up now. As for the rest of this week, we did a lot of missionary work. Elder Mecham and I have been working hard. We found a lot of people to teach, but most of the appointments we set with them fell through. We still had a good week overall though.  
Sis. F is doing ok. We think she may have some issues, so I am not sure how that will go. I will keep you updated.  
I broke a spoke on my bike and had to go to the bike man to get it fixed. His name is Bike Man Belly. He does a pretty good job. That is about all that comes to mind for the week. Everything has been good though. I am really enjoying the time I have here. I love Kingston.  
Take care. I love you all!
Love, Elder Pullan

No comments:

Post a Comment