Tuesday, January 13, 2015

week #5 - Kingston

Hey everyone, 

Sorry!  You are all just going to have to settle for a quick email this week.  But, I will tell you why.  We had a zone p-day today!  We all went out to Fort Rocky? on the way to Port Royal and played capture the flag on it.  IT WAS SO SWEET!  Capture the flag with the zone on an abandoned fort?  YES.  We did a lot of running and climbing and exploring all over the place.  I even threw some flips with a few other elders off a brick building into the sand. You will have to wait to see the videos later.  Needless to say, p-day was great.  It was the best one I have had so far!  However, it has not left me with much email time. 

Remind me to tell you about my trade off to the downtown with Elder Fowkes next week.   I would tell you if I had time. Sorry.   I am going to try to send pix before time is up.

I love you all!
Elder Pullan




No comments:

Post a Comment